Thrillist is excited to announce the third annual ‘Best Day of Your Life’ (BDOYL) – the national holiday designed to take advantage of the longest day of the year and bring to life Thrillist’s mission to help guys live the most fun lives possible.
In honor of this year’s Best Day of Your Life, Thrillist will be throwing an all-day face-stuffing, drink-enjoying, absurdity-fueled event on June 20th (the longest Saturday of the year) taking over a dozen of the Lower East Side’s greatest establishments.
In partnership with Corona Extra, Ice Breakers, Kia Motors, Samsung Galaxy®, SHOWTIME® series RAY DONOVAN, TGI Fridays™ and Wild Turkey American Honey®, Best Day of Your Life 2015 will feature:
- A “Saturday-morning”-inspired cereal bar and vodka cereal martinis at Lucky Jack’s, showing the best cartoons from the 80s and 90s.
- Black pudding with apple bites, tall Irish pints and bag pipers at Donnybrook.
- Oyster shucking, jazz and whiskey tipples at Grey Lady.
- Dumplings and sake bombs at Two-Bit’s Retro Arcade (and a magician that pulls quarters out of your ear for you to play the games!).
- Taste-bud tilting wings like Cider-Sriracha, Spicy Korean Gochujang, and Thai PB&J along with Bacon-wrapped Stuffed Jalapenos at the Fridays Food Truck.
- A museum of “Instagrammable moments” captured with Instaprint and a cocktail laboratory.
- Endless additional mouth-watering food and drink options including thick cut bacon from Benson’s, grilled cheese from Cheese Grille, beer & pretzel cupcakes from Prohibition Bakery, fried fusion taquitos from Taquitoria, Corona Extra beer, Melt Bake Shop “Cinnemax” ice cream sandwiches, maple ice pops from Sweet Chick, Rizzo’s Pizza, etc.
- And a ton of other, just-as-awesome stops and surprises.
“BDOYL is a physical manifestation of everything Thrillist stands for. As we celebrate a decade of providing guys with the ammo they need to live the most fun lives possible, this day is about cramming as much fun as we can into the plentiful daylight hours of the Summer Solstice,” said Thrillist Media Group co-founder and CEO Ben Lerer. “Last year was awesome but this year’s event really takes things to the next level – it’s over-the-top fun and we can’t wait to show our readers the next best day of their lives.”
For more information about Best Day of Your Life visit: http://events.thrillist.com/bestday15